Re: KCT Card PCI Version?

Fairly complex and expensive for a small production run.
USB would be a much cheaper choice though slightly more
complex software required than for an ISA card.

A few companies are still producing motherboards with
ISA slots much to Microsoft's chagrin.  I just bought an
ABit KT7A-RAID (also available without RAID) which
has 1 AGP, 6 PCI, and 1 ISA slots in it.

73
Mike N4CNW