KCT Card PCI Version?

As the computer hardware field moves on, ISA slots are harder
and harder to come by.

I vaguely remember a discussion on this topic a year or so ago,
but don't remember the answer.  Has anyone approached the proprietor
of LL Grace about producing a PCI version of the KCT card?

I suspect many of us would replace our old ones (and maybe even
our external tracking controllers) for a new version of the card.

Not being a hardware person (or for that matter, a software one,
either!), I have no idea if this task is trivial or complex,
nor what it would cost.

Answers? Comments?

73,
Eric W3DQ