Re: Is there any shop for MGA86576/86563?

Yoshi,

You can get the MGA86576 from:  http://www.downeastmicrowave.com/pre-cat.htm
under the MMIC heading.  They are $US 12.00

On-line orders with credit cards but they have no e-mail address.  Unsure
about international orders from Japan, but they sell world-wide.
(908) 996-3584
(908) 996-3702 FAX

Hope this helps you.

Ed