AO40 audio processing

Hi guys n gals,
        Recently I was sent the enclosed quote. Last night I decided to
download it and apply it to some of the AO40 wav files that Bob (wb4apr)
has posted. At maximum zoom it proved possible to extract spin rate
(17.7 rpm) and "wobbulation" (about 19.54 Hz). It may be possible to
plot the fade pattern with sufficient precision that it can be used as a
magnetorquing reference? It looks like a useful tool to me! Comments?

            73 de Geoff vk2tfg