SMA connectors...2nd attempt

Members:
Since i have a problem with my ISP mail server, i decided to use the outboard server instead.
I have gotten word that my supplier of connectors uses a different vendor than before, so i had to query them for the small volume sales i wish to offer the list members for the said connectors.
however, in light of this, i would like to know how many would like to purchase these from me as i do have access to ANY connector assy. type and style; be it semi-rigid, coax, flange, 2-hole or what have you!
I am also a distributor for Antenex antennas, and have models that might be quite suitable for 2400 Mhz use in both a "base" and mobile environment.
The mobile antennas are called the "Phantom" and are available for VHF, UHF, 800/900 and also1850-2500 Mhz in three band segments.
I personally use 3 models for 440, 450 and 800 Mhz and find them to be of very high quality AND quie satisfactory in a mobile setting!
They also have a 2 year warranty, which is a solid statement of the construction, and should the antenna fail; simply send it to us for a replacement at no charge to you!
Our web site has a special on this model, and even though it is geared for fleets, you can still save $$ over the other Mfrs. prices, plus have the peace of mind that quality IS what they sell, not just the product!
Go to www.antenex.com, or to our web site at www.geocities.com/aec9823 and click on one of the "click here" icons to go to their site also.
Befoe i became a dealer a few years ago, i had them send several models to us for comparison, and they have proven their value to us...bar none!
Enough of my rantings...
Please inform me as to how many list members would like to purchase SMA connectors through us, and how many as well.

Thank you for your time!

73!
Sincerely
Ernest A. Erickson, A.E.C, KA9UCE