FP/N1JEZ QSL

Howdy all,

Well, the wait is over. The FP/N1JEZ cards have arrived! I pick them up from
KT1J at a local hamfest tomorrow morning.

I wish to thank all that worked me and your patience in waiting for a card. I
will be sending out all the satellite/6M cards starting this weekend.

If you sent a card direct, you should get one within 2 weeks. If not, please
drop me a note (n1jez@amsat.org) and I'll check to see what happened for you.
I want to make sure that everyone who qsl'd gets a card.

Again, thanks for your patience! Let me state publicly that I was extremely
impressed with the 6M crowd. Even during the first night when I worked 170
stations in one hour, everyone was very polite and disciplined! Working the
pileup was a joy!

73,
Mike
FP/N1JEZ