Re: Re: Ionosheric heating signal 3.39 MHz

OK Guys,

I took a look at the referenced web page.  Pretty radical writing.  The
claim for electronic warfare has a problem: all satellites friend and foe
would be at risk.  I chalk this up to another conspiracy rumor!

Rapid beam scanning is used by HAARP to heat a more extended area of the
ionosphere than the normal beamwidth allows [HPBW is 12.8 degrees N-S and
17.9 degrees E-W][max Tx power is 960 kW, ERP is 81.2 dBW].  The can beam
tilt down to 60 degrees elevation.  At 3.39 MHz the energy is absorbed in
the E or low F-layers [~100 km altitude].  To penetrate into the exosphere
requires higher frequencies.  Has anyone contacted HAARP for an
explanation?  Or looked on their web page?  http://www.haarp.alaska.edu

I have not conducted any experiments with them for over a year, so not up
to date on their current capabilities.

Ed