Re: CW

Good man, Rich!

You have the right idea, if you're going to do something, get good at it!
I don't know how many  QSO's  I've struggled through on SSB, either
taking
forever just to pass the basic info, or eventually lose the other station
and
not complete the QSO.  Those  QSO's would have been a piece of cake on
CW, no pain, no strain.

And doing CW in the car is not all that hard.  And again, you can HEAR
CW better
than SSB in the car.  It cuts through the road noise, etc. better.

Good luck!

73,
John, K6YK