SMA connectors

Members:
I have fired off an E-mail to my supplier, and i have to query another
location as they now have an outside vendor that handles small quantity
sales. As soon as i get a response from them with what is req'd for an
order, i will inform the list as to the minimum they will accept per
order.
I am trying to get this task accomplished in as short a time frame as i
can.....please be patient as this is now out of my hands.

Thank you members!
73!
Ernest A. Erickson,A.E.C, KA9UCE
eaerme@newnorth.net