School sked with the ISS

February 22, 2001   1833z   145.8 MHz

Just heard the ISS in a question & answer session with students (not
sure what school was involved).  Heard answers to questions regarding...
   --The process of cleansing the air within the ISS
   --How trash is disposed of
   --A answer concerning health & germs
   --What they do in their spare time
   --How often they get to talk with family & friends
   --How they exercise aboard the ISS
   --What he does when something upsets him

It was reiterated that the planet Earth was not going to last
forever and that we need to look elsewhere in the solar system
for a place to live (and that the ISS is a step in that process).

Nice signal on a pass with 58 degrees of elevation at my location.  Rig
was an old Yeasu FT-5100 and CC AR-270 vertical at roof level.  :-)

73 //Garie *K8KFJ*
West Virginia