Tomato can feed

Homebrewers may be interested in the Hunt's tomato can feed depicted at:
(Hunt's because their can is not ribbed.)

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

The probe is adjustable, and features two tuning screws 1/4 wavelength in
front of the probe.  (30" dish at 2.4 gigs)

I could barely "see" the sun with a fixed probe feed, and this one gives
me a 25% increase in voltage as measured at the speaker compared to a
"cold sky".

It was gleaned from articles by Ed Krome, Jim Miller, and Martin Davidoff.
And probably others I have forgotten...

The "N" connector costs 5 times more than the rest of the assembly, and
build it
in an hour...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....