AO-10 pass 02-21-01

Greetings to all,

I've just come from the shack and for nearly an hour (1610 UTC until LOS
at 1700 UTC) trying to hear and hopefully work AO-10.  I hope this is not
a case of pilot error.  I was unable to hear even the slightest sign of
any activity in the entire bandpass nor could I hear my own down link.
It was working reasonably well yesterday.  Of course, the usual fading
was present but the times between QSB periods was "normal" for this bird
in its present condition.  I tried to hear the beacon but again nothing.
It appears that AO-10 was graveyard dead.  I'm using IT V1.5 and
therefore I don't think I was on at the wrong time.  Anyone else who was
on trying like I was and found the same situation??  Thanks for the
bandwidth.

73,  Frank, K0BLT