Re: AO-27/UO-14

On Tuesday, 20 February 2001, Laura Halliday wrote:

> There is no good way to work
> FM satellites, since they are a fundamentally flawed
> concept with inherently limited capabilities.

Well, somebody forgot to tell that to N7SFI Laura.  He's accomplished
an extraordinary feat in the number if grids worked/confirmed on FM
sats.

He used two traits called "patience" and "persistence".  That formula
on the FM sats seems to have worked for him.

Somehow, I don't think Randy looks at FM sats as "flawed" and with
"limited capabilities".  Ask him.  :-)

73 //Garie *K8KFJ*