Re: Fan noise on FT-847 , here's my fix

Regarding mounting SMA connectors for dedicated Rx on VHF/UHF:

I had the same problem finding SMA connectors; also, good SMA adapters can be
expensive. So,  I opted for using  BNC connectors instead. They are 50 ohms. They
are a little bit larger, but there are a couple of places on the back panel that
accommodate them nicely. And, of course, BNC adapters are plentiful.

If there is interest, I'll take a digital picture and post it.

Art, N3OY

--
 ---------
Art Goldman