From: Rick Abbott [mailto:kb0lgb@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 10:00 PM
To: AMSAT reflector
Subject: [amsat-bb] FM operations in RS downlink

Hello,

New to the list and new to birds. I was trying to receive the rs-15
beacon this morning when I heard FM stations working DX from OK and HA
to US stations anywhere from 29.300 MHz up to 29.400! :-( don't these
folks know it is a satellite downlink portion of 10M? I did hear what I
assume to be the CW beacon around 29.350 but with the qrm could not copy
the text.

Enlighten me please,

rick-kb0lgb-en54