Re: AO-27/UO-14

You mean that you don't think that these birds are....

	"a fundamentally flawed
concept with inherently limited capabilities."

As Laura Halliday recently admonished us all  ????????

Gosh, it even sounds like you are having FUN with these FUNDAMENTAL
FLAWS 	 and    INHERENTLY LIMITED   birds  !!!!!!!!!!!!

73 de  Jim K4PYT