Re: qsl cards and awards

Hello Drew,

As a VUCC card checker, the burden of demonstrating the grid locator
is up to you,
I would accept the town address you show me on a detailed map,
indicating lat and long for grid determination.

an alternative is to send the card back to the sender, and have them
write in the grid locator. You may have to tell them what their grid
was.

If from a mobile QSO, there must be enough info to determine the 4
digit grid, which is a pretty big area.

Similarly for a portable operation, there must be enough detail to
determine the location and 4 digit grid.

Stan, WA1ECF