Re: RS-12/13???

Sorry for the false alarm.  I heard it fine on the 2030 pass just now and
enjoyed a nice QSO with XE2AT.  The beacon does seem to be much weaker to me,
though.  I don't think it is my antenna, as I worked D68C just 10 minutes
before the pass and he was 59+.  I can normally hear the beacon at about -2
degrees, but could not detect on this pass until 10 degrees elevation.  I
wonder if the controllers have turned down the power?
73,
Jerry, K5OE