Re: 2..4ghz dishes

Hi Jerry

Thanks for a good complete answer.     There was a ham years ago that
used an antenna that had a rotor on the boom of a linear yagi for AO-13
work.      He was able to turn the boom to sense the polarization .
I only know from very many QSO's that he seemingly never had a problem .
   I do not know how often he had to turn the boom.
Give this some thought one day while your taking nap.

Thanks again

Joe  K0VTY