Rotor Controls

Hello all,,
I was wondering if someone could direct me to some sites that have
information on rotor controls ?
I am using Nova for windows and I have Yaesu G-5600B rotors. I have had
enough enjoyment trying to keep up with antenna adjustments while tuning for
doppler and watching the Nova screen for required location of antennas.
After being at it since I fired up the equipment I have realized that I will
not be able to grow the third arm I require or another set of failing eyes
to monitor things as the birds go over.
Any information about the different equipment available would be
appreciated.

Thanks you in advance for assistance.

73 de VE7WFG DO00jk

Bill