Dakota-Iowa grid operation

Hi Everyone. I am back to warm sub-tropical Florida now after my little 10
day jaunt to the Plains. I thought I would post a list of QSOs and thank
everyone for the help and attention during this trip. I made contacts from 5
grids and 3 states on UO-14 and AO-27 with nothing more than a mobile rig
and small mag mount antenna.

This list has the completed qsos as I have them. If you think you worked me
and are not listed, email me privately and I will double check my
notes...All are UO-14 unless noted.

Date    ~Time    Grid                                                Calls
2-8         0335    EN13 Sioux Falls, SD                KK5DO, W5BTS,
KE4AZN, K6YK

2-8        1547    EN14 Moody County, SD            N5AFV, XE2AT

2-8        1726    EN14 Watertown, SD                  K6YK, W6ZQ, VA3DH,
N7SFI

2-9        306      EN16 Richland County, ND        KK5DO, WA4ZJJ, W5ADC,
K8ZZU, KE4AZN, VE5SWL, K4AVO, N1HJU

2-9        1657    SAME                                            N7QBZ,
K9HF, K5OE, VE6EGN, N2SIT, N5AFV, VA3BFD, K6CVC, K6YK, W6ZQ,

KD7JYU, N7SFI

(This single pass on UO-14 is the highlight of my ham career of 13 years!)

2-10       416    SAME                                             W5BTS,
W5ADC

2-11       208    EN23 near Calumet, IA                K5OE, W5ADC, NA2AA,
KK5DO, KE4AZN, K9HF, KF4LGA

2-11       346    EN22 Cherokee, IA                      KE4AZN, W5ADC,
KK5DO, K6YK, W5BTS, VE5SWL, XE2AT, VA3BJD, K6CVC,

K5OE

2-11        1557    SAME                                         WD4ASW

2-11        1737    EN22 Storm Lake, IA                WA5VKS, K9HF, N7QBZ,
W6ZQ

2-13        1614    EN22 Galva, IA (ao27)              K6YK, VE6EGN, KD5JNQ

2-13        1637    EN22 Galva, IA                           K6CVC, KL0BX,
KK5DO, KF4LGA, XE2AT, N7QBZ

2-14        1555    EN22 Galva, IA (ao27)               W7JPI

I will probably be returning soon to the area and will endeavor to be on
from these and more grids and maybe on fo-20 and 29. Again I appreciate all
the regulars on 14 and 27 giving everyone a chance for these grids and
states.
QSL to

Drew Glasbrenner
6052 Central Ave