Re: 2..4ghz dishes

Mark,
FWIW, I set up one of the 24 dBi dishes (belongs to KK5DO) on a tripod and
listened to the telemetry downlink on AO-40.  Using a compass and the S-meter
on my rig, I estimate the "real world" 1/2 power beamwidth to be less than 8
degrees--I would lose 2 complete S-units of signal at 5 +/- degrees (from S7+
to S5).  At +/- 10 degrees, the signal was about half that of the 16-turn
helix (S3 compared to S5 with the helix).
73,
Jerry, K5OE