Re: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: School project-where is my e-mail]

> Hi All !
>
> I find the headers useful since I really don't keep an address book.  Also, with
> Netscape I have  not found "BCC" anywhere; think it's only on some services like
> MSN, etc.
>
> Jerry  n9avy

to send a 'blind carbon copy' or bcc in netscape, click on the "To" in the main
window. you will be given options for
BCC
Carbon
Group
Reply to
Follow up to

Select the BCC and enter your addresses.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz