Drake/Millicom Update - Sold Out

Hi Folks,

Thanks to everyone that ordered the Drakes and Millicom's this weekend.
I'll begin shipping out your downconverters on Wednesday morning. I hope
everyone is able to put them to good use, the AO-40 control stations
could sure use the telemetry from what I understand.

My site http://www.markfossum.com is still open if you want an Inline
Power Supply. I ordered 50 and only sold 24 so far. They're not expected
to arrive for a couple weeks. The 10 Conifer Antenna's are expected in
sometime this week. I'll drop a short note on the BB when they show up.

If you have questions, please email me direct.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Mark - N0NSV