Wisp Wisp DDE Doppler and UO11

Hello Amsat Friends,

I have a question in regard to doppler control in wisp.

I am using a 13cm converter from david bowman.  13cm freq-1968mhz=freq of
receiver.

The 1968mhz value i have set up in the transverter section of wisp.

For uo11 i put the frequency in wisp at 2401.500.

I can never get wisp together with wispdde to control my ic821 for the whole
pass. Sometimes
the freq is too high sometimes too low.

AM i missing compensation for USB signal?

Has anybody tryed this ?

Has anybody any tips.??

ciao & 73s de lawrence (dl1flw  ex da1la  ex 9h3wr)