Re: was $12,500. TO BURN now UO-14 on Field Day

> Thanks for stopping me from making a sub-optimal decision.  1.5 KW it is!
> And you're right on the second count.  I need a cheap wattmeter that is
easy
> to mis-calibrate.

You are going to have to rethink your decision if you want to be heard on
the FM satellites.  Everybody knows that 2 or more stations running
1.5KW are going to create one big whine.  So please figure that it may
take at least 3dB above the whine to avoid the whinning.

73's,

Tim - N8DEU
Huntsville, Alabama

Disclaimer:

"If you took me seriously, then you completely misunderstood"