Re: Preamp bypass circuit

"Margaret Leber (K3XS)" wrote:

> It sure does, labelled "MOX" right under the power switch. Easy to accidently
> punch them both. Does anybody know what that is *for*? I've never really found a
> good use for it. Could it really just be so you could go walkabout in the shack
> during a long transmission?

I use the MOX somewhat regularly.  I have the data input of my FT-736 connected to
the output of a sound mixer.  One of the inputs of that is a Sennheiser broadcast
mic.  When I use that mic, I have to use either the footpedal or the MOX.  Which I
use depends on what I'm doing.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org