ISS and the SHUTTLE

Just watched the most awe inspiring sight.
The space station and the shuttle crossed the night sky in tandem.
more or less horizon to horizon, up from the west, passing just below
Venus, continuing to gain elevation,
passing between Saturn and Jupiter, and then in a graceful arc to about 10
degrees above the east horizon,
where each one went into eclipse at about 15 second interval.

At highest elevation ( about 60 deg ) they were not as bright as Venus, but
brighter than both Saturn and Jupiter.
They were spaced by about field of view of my binoculars about 5 deg, so
I'll have to do a quick bit of Math to work out their spacing.

A sight to behold