Sao Pedro e Sao Paulo (PY0S) DX-pedition

     Dear sat ops,

     The station then will be operating between april
1st and april 13th, planned is:

     TX/RX VHF: FT 480R Yaesu (10W)
     TX/RX UHF: Standard and Echo 70 (+ 20W linear)
     VHF Ant: XY 7el 3m boom (Phasing phisical)
     UHF ant: XY 15el 3m boom (phasing phisical)
     The VHF rig have a problem: need warm by 1/2 hour
to funcion well.
     I'll operate the AO-10, UO-14, FO-20 and FO-29

     I ask to anybody with have a VHF rig unused if is
possible to do a donation to this DX-pedition.

73,
Joaquim das Virgens - PS7JN