Re: Oxygen Sensors used in EFI systems

Hi Michael, Murray, et al -
here is a linking to satellites, -
on P3E we could build in, as a one time only, battery
powered, smoke, gas, propellant leak detection device
that would send out a signal, when queried by command
stations, if detection had been positive, anywhere in SC.
Of course this unit would need to be totally independent
with own antenna, receiver, transmitter and generally
"bullet proof" packaging in NBC form.

73 Jens    ZL2TJT