Re: Preamp bypass circuit

This whole discussion is interesting.  I'd like to throw out my idea
for a facility that would make a lot of this simpler (I think).
Transceivers should have a "TX inhibit" input, so if it's held low, no
TX would take place.  I have 4 separate inputs on some of my rigs, any
of which can cause transmission.  Even in standard HF operation, being
able to leave the rig on in RX mode, and not worry about inadvertent
transmissions would be useful.

73, doug