QSL cards for mobile operations

Howdy all,
     Just a note to those of you that are expecting them, I have FINALLY
gotten the QSL cards for my mobile operations to CM96 and CM97 last
September, and also to DM15, DM06, and DM07 last October.  My apologies for
the delay getting these out, but I have been having problems with my color
printer (it's only printing black and blue) so I finally gave up on the
full color photo card I planned on doing with a photo of the mobile station
setup, and made up a 2 color card so I could get them out the door.
     BTW, there is a good chance I will activate DM23 next Monday morning,
and I am expecting to activate DM14, DM15, DM25, and DM26 in early April.
I have options on DM16, and DM24 depending on my routing as well in April
so if there are requests I can hit those also.  I will communicate about
this further as it gets closer.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org