RE: Preamp bypass circuit

>By the way check out http://hjem.get2net.dk/oz1pif/FT-847%20Mods.htm for
>separate RX & TX on the 847.
>
>73 Howard G6LVB

Boy is that going to solve a lot of problems!... thanks..
I wonder if there's a similar HF and 6m tap?

I've modified a DEM TCK Transverter control to work with the "preamp" signal
as well, it should protect a converter fine, as it switches into transmit if
you forget to turn the ext. preamp on.  (And is a full transverter control-
IF freq independent.)

I'll take some pix, and do a writeup one of these upcoming weekend.

Fred W0FMS