Plans for 5 > 9 El UHF Cir beam?

Hi all, I want to try and get my satellite station running and was hoping
somebody might know of some plans for a simple 5 to 9 EL UHF beam that uses
switching circular polarization.

What I'm thinking is by using a shorter lower gain antenna that has a wider
pattern I should be able to set up the antenna using a low cost TV rotator
and leave the beam locked at about 30 degrees or so.

I intend to use this antenna for the down link on the LEO FM and Pacsat
satellites.

Thanks for any help,

Dale

-