Re[2]: Preamp bypass circuit

Hi ,

I have to agree to use a sequencer, it's working great for me with my
ft847. I also use 2 coax cables ( rx ands tx seperate ) so that when
the relay or preamp failes to work i can still use my antennas

If you need a circuit that's easy to build i can mail it ...

73 ON1DSE

--
Best regards,
 cahill                            mailto:cahill@dds.nl