ao40rcv04

FWIW, and I don't know what it's worth!!!!!

Today I used the latest ver, 0.4 for the first time.  I was going to play
with audio filtering, but chose not to.

Today I copied AO-40 from about 0725Z to 0951Z, MA=3 to MA=36.

The audio feed was directly from the FT-736R headphone jack to the audio
cards in two computers.

The "main" computer I babysitted, meaning that I watched the audio waveform
and corrected the tuning as necessary, etc.  The "second" computer was left
alone, although it had the benefit of receiver doppler correction.

The main computer recorded 136 blocks, the second computer recorded 34
blocks.  None of the blocks were "good CRCC".
ac9r@amsat.org