RE: AO-40 NORAD Keps Set #35

At 10:34 PM 2/13/2001 -0400, paul.willmott@omsl.bm wrote:
>I sent the tle in a text only form, .. i.e. no formatting, ... but its
>obvious that it didn't go through un-re-formatted, ...

They must have been reformatted at the receiving end, since the AMSAT-BB
mailer does not reformat.

If your mailer does, you can get an un-mangled copy by visiting the
AMSAT-BB web archives and finding the same message. See
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/index.html

By the way, there is a new web page of help for downloading Keps to
InstantTrack, just created yesterday. It's at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/instanttrack/keps.html . I have just added some
brief comments about this problem to that web page.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org