Drake xtal from ICM

Received my crystal yesterday.  They gave it a catalog # 433390.  It was
actually smaller than the Drake xtal, and the wire pins were spaced
closer together.  I pushed the wire pins through the holes and soldered
it as close to the board as possible.  I bent it slightly toward the trimmer
to be sure the cover would not touch it.

It came in right on frequency 8.8125 MHz without adjusting the trimmer.

Is there a chance it will hear AO-40 without further improvement when
attached to a Meyers BBQ dish?  When is the best time to listen
from Charlotte, NC?

Otherwise, I will wait do the 2 cap mod along with the new LNA.

de Bill, N4DH