N5AFV VUCC

I received VUCC certificate #98 today from the ARRL.  It was dated January
26, 2001, and was mailed from Newington on February 8, 2001.  I received
the endorsement history on February 5, 2001, but no certificate or lapel
pin.  Bruce KK5DO suggested sending an E-mail to the appropriate department
at the ARRL to inquire about the certificate, which I did.  I do not know
if the certificate I received today was a replacement for one mailed earlier.

Thank you to those who sent me cards verifying the contacts, those who
helped me work some of the rarer grid squares, and those who stood by and
let me make some of the contacts.