S-Band Kit

Hi Jon ! Hi All SATFANS!!

Yes, a  budget  S-Band Kit,
reverse engineered or purpose made original,
would be a very welcome thing - to one VU at least!

I intend to build the "Inter Digital Converter"
shown  in my  1976 ARRL Hand Book. The same
design is also carried in the 1986 Hand book and
I believe,  it is to be found in recent editions too.
The design was first published  I think in 1972 !!
I will attempt this.
If nothing, this should provide
good S- Band ' Training ' for me.
 All the best & 73      de    Bindu  VU2IR