RE: ISS Packet

>From: "Steve Diggs, W4EPI" <w4epi@mediaone.net>
>To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
>Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] ISS Packet
>Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:32:04 -0500

you got to wonder if the "use" of the ham gear there is going to be simply
prearranged school contacts EXACTLY what the value of having the gear on the
station is?

Now I know taht this varies from strow to strow and cosmo to cosmo and
doubtless we are helping our "youth" to grow up wonderful but in the end
well if the end result is school contacts and "family" contacts then why is
it there?

Robert Oler wb5mzo