Re: Mode-S Antennas

HyperGainT HG2424G
2.4 GHz High Performance 24 dBi Reflector Grid Antenna
 View Data Sheet (40kb PDF)

Superior Performance
The HyperGainT HG2424G Reflector Grid Antenna provides 24 dBi gain with an 8
degree beam-width for long-range highly directional applications. It can be
installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization.

Rugged and Weatherproof
This antenna's construction features a rust-proof cast magnesium reflector
grid for superior strength and light weight. The grid surface is white UV
powder coated for durability and aesthetics. The open-frame grid design
minimizes wind loading.
<snip>

Available Connectors
This antenna is supplied with a 24" pigtail with any of the connectors
listed in the table below. Specify the desired connector by adding the
appropriate suffix to the part number:

Example: HG2424G-NF

Connector Type  Suffix
N Female  NF