Re: RS-12/13

bgreene <bgreene@junction.net> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me what mode RS-12/13 is in and which is
>it RS-12 or RS-13?

Listen to a pass and you can tell in seconds. A pass Sunday
afternoon had the telemetry beacon on 29.408, signing RS-12,
with the Robot calling CQ on 29.454. Mode A is a safe
deduction. A few dits on the uplink would decide between
Mode A and Mode K.

Look on <http://www.amsat.org> under Spacecraft Information.