Re: Re: ICM HC-49/Short Case- Does it or Doesn't it fit inside the 2880 ?

"James R. La Frieda" wrote:

> Brian - when you ordered your crystal from ICM- did you take care to specify
> that you wanted the HC-49 /short case ? - for I was under the impression
> that ICM HC-49 Short Case crystal holder would fit into the Drake 2880
> without requiring any of the 30 degree bending that you describe below ?
> What part # came with your crystal ? Was it Part# 540288 HC-18T Cold Weld
> Holder HC-49U  or something else?

The crystals that I ordered back in Sept'98 were part ID 433390 , catalog #
433392 and was $16.22 each back in that year ...

this unit fit inside the Drake case without any need for bending over .

hth

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544