Portable in Ecuador

I will be in Azogues, Ecuador from March 2 - 9 and will be on RS12/13 and
UO14 and UO22 when time allows.  It looks liek there are passes that will
cover the southern part of the US and I will be at a location with a good
view for the lower passes.  I will be operating AC3A/HC5 and showing will
have some of the local amateurs with me at times as well.  I believe the
grid square will be FI17

Scott

Scott Olitsky
AC3A