Re: Re: D68C

In a message dated 2/11/01 9:42:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, k6yk@juno.com
writes:

> Has anyone actually heard D68C on AO-10 yet?

Hi John,
Not here in Vermont.

I've spent the last three early mornings in the shack on AO-10. Plenty of
other signals but no D68C.

I have one more shot at them early tomorrow morning. However the pass is max
1.7 degrees elevation. Based on the note from Francisco, CT1EAT saying that
the satellite gear would "be up in a few days" I think I'll get some much
needed sleep.

It would have been nice to grab DXCC #119. Maybe next time.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator