Drake ESR240 downconverters

Hello all:
I am a new member and i would like to pose a question to any with
ideas/schematics on what must be done to convert the Drake ESR-240 down
converter from its original 3.7-4.2 Ghz input and 70 Mhz. IF output.
Has anybody performed a surgery to this unit at all....i have never seen
a single topic with this particular model included for mods.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANK YOU!
73!
Ernest
P.S; Pls. check out my site as it has many items for sale that may be of
interest to sat work, and also radio service(i own a 2 way shop), and
have posted items that have been on the shelves for too long, or the
customer has never picked up.
Site addy is included automatically with each posting. TNX.!