MIR OVER AUST.

Mir was a spectacular sight over my QTH last night, of the
many times I have had a visual on her, this was by far the
best and brightest, it was nearly an overhead pass and now
it's perigee is down to 275 kms.  We had cloud cover up
until early evening  but they lifted in time for a great
visual.  Should be another sighting tonight at 10:26utc but
only a bit over 20 deg. elev. from this QTH.

--
                    73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.
 J.A.(Tony) Hutchison.

 MY WEB SITE: http://www.electric-web.org