Re: Drake 2880 mod pictures

Hold up,

I think I see why I'm confused.  I forgot about the Zener Diode...
I was taking it for L2, and the L2 I was taking for the 33 Ohm
resistor.  I have just realized that tiny black thing is the 33 ohm
resistor, and the choke is just above it and is connected to the
base of the Zen diode.

Sometimes it just takes me awhile!

Point is, whenever I make the mod, I have to feel confident I know
exactly what I'm doing, with no questions.

tnx for all those who pointed me to the photos.

de Bill, N4DH