Re: Drake 2880 mod pictures

Tnx Steve,

Yes, I have the photos, but the problem is, they don't
seem to agree with the schematic.

It seems there is a discrepancy between the photo and the schematic
for this mod.  The schematic shows R1 (33Ohm resistor) connected
to L2, and L2 connected to C2, but in the photo it looks like L2 is
connected to an unidentified capacitor at the top of the board. This
is where I am confused.  It also looks like R1 is connected to IC1 and
to C2 in the photo, and that would not agree with the schematic.

In the photo it appears that R1 is connected between IC1 and C2, and
that L2 is connected between C2 and the unidentified capacitor at the
top of the photo.  That's why I was looking for a drawing...maybe I'm
not looking at the photo correctly.

tnx de Bill, N4DH